Samskrita Bharati, NGO dedicated to Samskrita pracharam – revival of Sanskrit as a mass communication language – conducts free spoken Sanskrit classes at various places.
It also conducts a 10-day workshop called ‘Sambhashana Shibiram’. There is no fees and classes are open to all. Shibirams will be conducted daily for two hours for 10 days at various places in the city.
At the end of the course you will be able to speak in Samskrit. This short course can also be used as a stepping stone for further explorations into the vast world of Samskritam.
- Prior knowledge of spoken or written skills NOT necessary.
- NO fees for this course.
- Evolved and proven course structure.
- Dispels initial apprehension that Samskrit is a difficult language.
- Right opportunity for beginners.
- Unique interactive approach for teaching conversational Samskrit.
Contact us here, we conduct classes regular free sanskrit classes.